We offer more than just another job.
Northeast Bank was the proud recipient of the 2012 People Development Award as recognized by the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce. The Bank was also selected as one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work" by Minnesota Business Magazine in 2012 and 2013. Northeast Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Click on job titles below to see full description
SBA Loan Process Coordinator
Position: SBA Loan Process Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: Handles the management, administration and coordination of all SBA 7(a) and Express related functions including application receipt and submission, authorization preparation / receipt and review, preparation of documents for closing, ongoing change requests, and submission of monthly reporting to Colson. Conducts various quality control functions within the loan area.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The main point person for all SBA-related issues that the bank may encounter, including eligibility restrictions and guidelines.
2. Work directly with the district SBA office and other SBA staff in garnering answers to all applicable questions. Have a close understanding of the SBA's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
3. Attend loan committee meetings and provide insight as to when the various SBA programs could be utilized as a means of both promoting small business growth and mitigating bank risk.
4. Conduct the bank's internal file review function. This entails reviewing all closed new and modified loans for compliance with bank and other policies including verification that the loan was booked correctly onto the core processing system, appropriate documents were executed, and that the file is complete and accurate
5. Perform quality control of all loans scanned into the bank's document imaging system. Become an expert in the system and fluent in its use.
Minimum 2-year college degree, with 4-year college degree preferred. Emphasis in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field
Minimum 2-years experience in banking, preferably in credit administration, credit analysis, or commercial lending, with knowledge of all SBA programs required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to other staff and customers.
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities.
- Strong computer literacy including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintain high level of focus and accuracy
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to work at a fast pace with high accuracy
- Requires near vision
- Noise level in the area is usually moderate
- Must be able to stand, grasp, finger, feel, talk and hear to perform the job
How To Apply
1. To apply by email:
Note: email is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
Benefits for full time & part time over 20 hours/week:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) and Employment Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Free parking
- Professional work environment
- Friendly employees
- Flexible hours (depending upon position)
- Advancement potential
Thank you for your interest in Northeast Bank. If you have been referred to us by an employee, please tell us who referred you.
Northeast Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.