NetTeller Online Banking & Bill Pay
Manage your accounts online and save time. You have enough to handle in your day without having to add "run to the bank" to your schedule.
And account management doesn't end with transactions. You'll also have access to convenient eStatements for virtual record-keeping. Enroll now, and start saving time.
- Business online banking and bill pay
- Manage all Northeast Bank business accounts anytime, anywhere
- Pay bills online
- Save money on postage and courier fees
- Set up recurring payments
- Save time and streamline bill paying
- View business account balances
- View transactions
- View check images (available up to 3 months)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View eStatements
- View, print, or download over one year of account statements, including transactions, check images and notices
- Option to download to programs such as Quicken® for easier and more accurate record-keeping
- Expedited Payment
Use this optional bill pay feature to issue an immediate paper check payment for next business day delivery to avoid a late fee, interest charges, or damage to your credit.
- Save time by choosing this easy, self-service option instead of writing and overnighting a check yourself.
- Use when needed to avoid a late fee, interest charges, or damage to your credit.
- Access from the NetTeller Bill Payment → Payments menu
- $19.95 fee per Expedited Payment check.
- Cutoff time of 6 PM Central Time for next business day delivery to any FedEx-approved street address in the U.S.
- Receive a FedEx tracking number that can be used to track your envelope once it has been shipped.