Community Development Loans
We participate in a number of community development loan programs and will work with you to see if your business or nonprofit would benefit from them.
- Business loans for those who may not qualify for traditional loans
- Personal service at every step
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms for affordable payments
- Guaranteed in whole or in part by the SBA
- Originated and serviced locally by Northeast Bank
- Talk to a Northeast Bank business banker for more details
- Minneapolis City Planning & Economic Development (CPED) 2% Loan Program
- Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD) Open to Business (OTB) Lending Program
- WomenVenture Microloans for Business
- Loans and other banking products tailored for nonprofits and other social agencies for programs, housing and redevelopment
For more information or to apply for a business loan, please contact a Business Banker at one of our locations.