May 25, 2013
- Northeast Bank is awarded the 2012 Jefferson Award and will represent Minnesota at the national award ceremony. The American Institute of Public Service established the Jefferson Awards as a Noble Prize for community and public service.
- Northeast Bank staff and board members contributed approximately 4,000 hours in community service. Officers, staff and board members are associated with over 50 nonprofits.
- Belva Rasmussen was recognized with a Certificate of Achievement by the City of Minneapolis for her many accomplishments, including her ongoing dedication to community service.
- The Greater Twin Cities United Way recognized Northeast Bank for achieving 110% giving during its 2012 campaign.
- Northeast Bank is a Top 25 Small Business Adminstration (SBA) lender. Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal researches and publishes this list annually.
- The Walter C. Rasmussen-Northeast Bank Foundation assisted over 60 nonprofit agencies.
- Northeast Bank hosted 800 guests at our annual community picnic. In conjunction with the picnic, the East Side Neighborhood Services Senior Food Shelf collected approximately 450 pounds of food.