Go Green Sweepstakes
The Go Green Sweepstakes ended on June 30, 2015. The winners are:
Fitbit - Spring Lake Park Lions Club
Kindle - Plus Relocation Services Inc
$50 Visa Gift Card - Julie Boike
Go Green - Sign up for eStatements
Give Green - $1 donation to Tree Trust* for enrolling in eStatements. $5 donation to Tree Trust for enrolling in Cash Management or Business Select.
Win this Spring - Enrolling in any of these services will automatically enter you in the Go Green drawing for a chance to win one of 3 prizes: one Fitbit ($150 value), one eReader ($100 value) or one $50 Visa Gift Card. See full Go Green drawing rules below.
Benefits of eStatements:
- Same-day delivery of your statement through our NetTeller online banking center
- Easy and secure storage of and access to 18 months of statements
- Environmentally friendly by saving the resources associated with printing and mailing
- Learn more about eStatements
Signing up for eStatements is easy!
- New to Online Banking: Request NetTeller online banking access and indicate that you are interested in eStatements. A Northeast Bank representative will contact you with your NetTeller Online Banking ID and password. You can then login to NetTeller, click on eStatements and follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Existing NetTeller Customers: Just login to NetTeller online banking, click on eStatements and follow the enrollment prompts. An email will be sent to you to confirm your enrollment. View the eStatement Enrollment Guide for step by step instructions.
Additional Ways for our Business customers to Go Green…
Managing your business online is easier than ever. Cash Management allows 24/7 online account management and cash management for a reasonable monthly service charge. Features include ACH initiation, wire transfer initiation, Positive Pay and more. To enroll in Cash Management, call us at 612-379-8811 and ask for an Electronic Banking Specialist.
Business Select brings banking to your desktop. Now you can deposit checks remotely, generate electronic payments and credits, and have access to online records of all your activity. To enroll in Business Select call us at 612-379-8811 and ask for an Electronic Banking Specialist.
*Tree Trust is a local nonprofit organization focused on transforming lives and landscapes in the Twin Cities. Northeast Bank will make a donation to Tree Trust for every new enrollment in eStatements, Business Select or Cash Management by June 30, 2015 up to a maximum of $500.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Prizes are given away by Northeast Bank. FitBit, Amazon and Visa are not sponsors of this promotion.
NORTHEAST BANK GO GREEN SWEEPSTAKES FULL OFFICIAL RULES ("Official Rules") AND DISCLOSURES
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You have not yet won. Sweepstakes starts APRIL 14, 2015 and ends JUNE 30, 2015. There is one drawing with three prizes.
PRIZES: 3; one Fitbit ($150 value), one eReader ($100 value) and one $50 Visa gift card. Maximum Total Actual Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $300.00. ODDS: Odds of winning any one prize depends on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
SPONSOR: Northeast Bank, 77 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 ("Sponsor")
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Northeast Bank GO GREEN Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individual legal U.S. residents currently residing in MN who are 18 years of age or older, and businesses with a mailing address located within MN (each individually a "person" or "entrant"). Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Sponsor are not eligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The promotion begins 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time on APRIL 14, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on June 30, 2015 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to determine the winners on JULY 15, 2015.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
A. ENROLLMENT: From APRIL 14, 2015 through June 30, 2015, Northeast Bank customers, MN residents, and MN businesses may enroll based upon eligibility requirements.
B. TO OBTAIN ENTRIES:
i. Northeast Bank Customers:
• Enroll in eStatements during the promo period – automatic entry of the primary individual or entity on the NetTeller account into drawing
• Enroll in Business Select during the promo period – automatic entry of the entity into drawing
• Enroll in Cash Management during the promo period – automatic entry of the primary individual or entity on the NetTeller account into drawing
• Existing customers with eStatements will also receive an automatic entry of the primary individual or entity on their NetTeller account into drawing
• Existing Business Select customers will also receive an automatic entry of their entity into drawing
• Existing Cash Management customers will also receive an automatic entry of the primary individual or entity on their NetTeller account into drawing
• Request GO GREEN Entry Form at your local Northeast Bank branch
• Complete a GO GREEN Entry Form at our website: www.northeastbank-mn.com/green.
ii. To Participate Without Purchase:
• Request GO GREEN Entry Form at your local Northeast Bank branch
• Complete a GO GREEN Entry Form at our website: www.northeastbank-mn.com/green
C. LIMIT: There is a limit of one entry per person or entity.
D. TIME STAMPS/DRAWINGS: To be eligible, the entry must be received prior to 11:59:59 pm Central Standard Time on June 30, 2015. For automatic entries, the enrollment must have been completed by or before 11:59:59 pm Central Standard Time June 30, 2015. Electronically submitted GO GREEN Entry Forms are considered eligible if they are submitted by or before 11:59:59 pm Central Standard Time June 30, 2015. Printed GO GREEN Entry Forms are considered eligible if the forms are delivered to Sponsor's branch office on or before June 30, 2015.
4. PRIZES 3/ODDS: Odds of winning any one prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Limit one (1) prize per participant, regardless of method of entry.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS:
A. Selection and Notification: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on July 15, 2015 for each of the three prizes. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects, and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions. Potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, or U.S. mail within approximately five (5) business days of the respective prize drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any notification, documentation or prize that is returned as undeliverable. If Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within ten (10) business days that winner is considered to have forfeited the prize. If any documentation or prize is returned as undeliverable, that prize is forfeited and any required documents must be returned within the time specified or the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that winner forfeits its prize, is disqualified, or is ineligible to receive a prize, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select a substitute winner through a subsequent random drawing.
B. Requirements: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners may be required to confirm their eligibility. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner; a Miscellaneous Form 1099 documentation will be issued as required by law. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution of prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of equal or greater value. By entering this Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her/its personal or business name and photographs for use in all forms of media (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet) without additional compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law).
6. INTERNET, FRAUD, AND TAMPERING: Any attempts by an individual to access the Sweepstakes technology via a bot script robotic program, script, macro, brute-force attack, or other automated means will result in that individual becoming ineligible and such entries disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, or any portion of the Sweepstakes, without notice or liability if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner as determined by Sponsor, or if the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor. In such event, Sponsor will randomly select winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for each drawing prior to such action. If no Entries were received for any individual drawing, then the corresponding prize will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these Official Rules be awarded. All winners and Entries are subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes ("Released Parties"), from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, or in connection with: (a) his/her participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded to him/her, including, but not limited to, liability for financial loss, personal, bodily injury, death, damages or loss of any kind; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) technical errors, programming errors, transmission defaults or interruptions related to computers, mobile phones, software, servers, or telephone or network lines; (d) computer server or telephone service failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmitted by entrants; (e) seeding, printing or typographical errors; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (g) late, lost or undeliverable mail, prize awards, e-mail or shipments; or (h) any loss or damage to any participant's or to any other person's computer or electronic device relating to, or resulting from, playing or downloading any information or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) incomplete, lost, illegible, late, stolen, postage-due or misdirected Entries and (ii) technical, hardware, software or telephone/Internet malfunctions of any kind, transmission defaults, corrupted data, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. DISCLAIMER: By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that, to the extent allowed by law, Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. GENERAL: Participants agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Minnesota.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, visit www.northeastbank-mn.com/green within 6–8 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Winners List will not be made available until all prizes have been awarded.