Send payments from your Northeast Bank checking account to anyone with an account at a U.S. financial institution and a valid email address.
- Send payments to practically anyone 24/7, including weekends and holidays
- Enjoy the convenience of paying your family and friends without the hassle of writing a check or carrying cash
- Save time by not having to write and mail checks – service is more efficient than writing checks and less expensive than sending a wire transfer.
- Easy to use — access by adding the SendMoney widget in NetTeller online banking, send your payment in minutes
- Safe and secure process to add new payees — with multiple verification steps built in
- Protect your financial information as well as the payee's information
- Start using P2P payments now to:
- Pay a friend back for lunch or a movie
- Send money to your kids at college
- Pay the babysitter
- Send a gift to a family member or friend
- Easy to get started - follow the instructions in this guide to get started using the service
- $1.00 charge per P2P payment
See our frequently asked questions, including limits on payments and how to use.