NetTeller Online Banking & Bill Pay
Why not manage accounts from your own computer -- on your own time? View balances and transactions, transfer funds between accounts. Even pay bills. Sign up now, and start saving time.
- Manage Northeast Bank accounts anytime, anywhere
- Pay bills online
- Save money on postage
- Set up recurring payments
- Use expedited payment service
- Save time and streamline bill paying
- View account balances
- View transactions
- View check images (available up to 3 months)
- Transfer funds between your Northeast Bank accounts
- Transfers funds between your accounts here and at other U.S. financial institutions using Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- Make loan payments
- Setup alerts to notify you of payments, balances, and more
- Send money via TheWayiPay® person-to-person payments
- Receive eStatements
- View, print, or download over one year of account statements, including transactions check images and notices
- Option to download to programs such as Quicken® for easier and more accurate record-keeping
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
Send payments from your Northeast Bank checking account to anyone with an account at a U.S. financial institution and a valid email address.
- Send payments to practically anyone 24/7, including weekends and holidays
- Enjoy the convenience of paying your family and friends without the hassle of writing a check or carrying cash
- Save time by not having to write and mail checks – service is more efficient than writing checks and less expensive than sending a wire transfer.
- Easy to use — access by adding the SendMoney widget in NetTeller online banking, send your payment in minutes
- Safe and secure process to add new payees — with multiple verification steps built in
- Protect your financial information as well as the payee's information
- Start using P2P payments now to:
- Pay a friend back for lunch or a movie
- Send money to your kids at college
- Pay the babysitter
- Send a gift to a family member or friend
- Easy to get started - follow the instructions in this guide to get started using the service
- $1.00 charge per P2P payment
See our frequently asked questions, including limits on payments and how to use.
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers
This Service allows you to transfer funds between your linked personal deposit accounts at Northeast Bank and your personal deposit accounts at other financial institutions, including banks and credit unions. You agree that you will only attempt to enroll accounts for which you have the authority to transfer funds.
- Create a single point of access for all your funds
- An easy and convenient way to transfer your funds – move money without writing checks or sending wires
How to Access:
- Select the new "Bank to Bank Transfer" option from NetTeller menu; then follow the prompts.
- No charge for Inbound Transfers, $1.00 per Outbound Transfer
- Expedited Payments
Avoid late fees, interest charges, and damage to your credit with the Expedited Payment service. Use this option to issue an immediate paper check payment for next business day delivery.
- Avoid late payments by issuing expedited payments
- Next business day delivery
- Must be issued by 6 PM Central Time for next business day delivery to any FedEx-approved street address in the U.S.
- Save time by using this automated service, rather than writing and overnighting a check yourself
- $19.95 fee per expedited payment check