We offer more than just another job.
- Open Positions
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist Director of Marketing with media relations, community relations, branding, written communications, and marketing initiatives. Create, maintain and grow social media presence to deepen relationships and increase sales.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain media relations. Writes all press releases concerning new employees, employee promotions, community events, etc. Composes award submissions. Executes initiatives to reach target audiences through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.), as directed by Marketing Director and SVP of Strategy. Assists with branding efforts throughout the Bank, while maintaining advertising tearsheets, press clippings, etc. within the Kadince software system.
2. Design Free Spirit Club flyers and coordinates assorted print jobs. Researches and orders department supplies, promotional items, brochures, and other marketing material upon approval of the Director of Marketing. Develops monthly and quarterly newsletter articles for the eNewsletters (iMN – monthly), Free Spirit Club (quarterly), and ensures timely launch. Coordinates employee newsletter submissions, format articles and drop in graphics; work with Intranet Specialist.
3. Collaborate with the Marketing Director to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts. (E-mail etiquette guidelines, printed material standards, Logo usage standards, etc. Proof-reads all written marketing materials before production and posting on website or Intranet. Program and update indoor electronic signage, review updates of rates, etc. Coordinate the customer survey process as needed. Compiles a variety of data to be used by Executive Management.
4. Promote and coordinate internal and external volunteer events such as the annual Community Picnic, use Synapsys to track/input volunteer hours logged by Board members, Officers and employees. Act as co-coordinator with the Director of Marketing in coordination of Free Spirit Club activities and events.
5. Executive Assistant Duties: prepare and mail quarterly and annual distribution letters and dividend checks to shareholders, manage sports ticket distribution; provide schedule management for Chair.
6. Communicates effectively with supervisor, manager, and co-workers. Reads and follows through with voicemail and e-mail. Effectively uses software (especially MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Email/Calendars).
• High school diploma or general education degree
• Associate degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years marketing/marketing related experience
• Professional, strong verbal communication skills
• Strong written communication skills (content, grammar, tone, proofreading)
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Strong MS Word skills (including advanced formatting and troubleshooting)
• Ability to deliver "above average" customer service (internal & external)
• Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
• High level of computer literacy
• Maintains confidentiality
• Maintains high level of focus and accuracy
• Problem Solving
• Requires near vision
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 20 pounds
• Must be able to stand, grasp, finger, feel, talk and hear to perform the job
- How to Apply
How to Apply
Complete the job application at Jobs in Minneapolis.
Benefits for full time & part time over 20 hours/week:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) and Employment Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Free parking
- Professional work environment
- Friendly employees
- Flexible hours (depending upon position)
- Advancement potential
Thank you for your interest in Northeast Bank. If you have been referred to us by an employee, please tell us who referred you.
Northeast Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Vets/Disability Employer
Northeast Bank was the proud recipient of the 2012 People Development Award as recognized by the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce. The Bank was also selected as one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work" by Minnesota Business Magazine in 2012 and 2013.