We offer more than just another job.
- Open Positions
POSITION SUMMARY: Prepares thorough credit analysis on a wide range of customers and loan types through preparation of written credit presentations and annual reviews. Works with lenders to ensure files are complete and actively participates in loan committees. Completes quarterly reports on relationships with higher risk. Monitors receipt of monthly borrowing bases and tracks covenant compliance.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works directly with lenders to prepare loan committee credit presentations, annual reviews, and other correspondence and memos, including those that do and do not require loan committee approval, on new and existing relationships. This process includes a thorough analysis of financial performance, both historical and projected, collateral evaluation, payment history, management capacity and ability, economic and competitive influences, risk rating assessment, and covenant establishment and compliance. Independently identifies any areas of concern within the analysis and works to resolve them either with lender or with other credit staff. Assists lenders in identifying cross-selling opportunities on credit presentations and attends off-site client calls with lenders as requested to assist in analysis. Presents credit to committee in lender's absence.
2. Works with Lender to identify items needed to complete analysis and update file to ensure completeness of file. Works directly with the borrower when necessary to obtain additional information.
3. Participates in loan committee by providing added insight and answering any unresolved questions.
4. Works with others in analyst group to prepare quarterly reports on loan relationships risk-rated watch or worse. These reports include an analysis of the borrower's repayment capacity, current collateral valuations, and other pertinent factors in assessing and measuring the risk associated with the relationship. Work with lenders to formulate and track progress of action plans associated with each relationship. Assesses validity of current risk rating and makes recommendations for any needed modifications.
5. Monitors receipt of monthly borrowing bases, along with tracking of borrowing base formula compliance, and updating internal tracking systems. Restricts borrowing availability of borrower if warranted and notifies lender of the same.
• Minimum 4-year College degree, with emphasis in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field; or 2-year College Degree with 2 years of other work-related experience.
• 1-4 years of experience in Credit Analysis
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to other staff and customers.
• Ability to multi-task and organize priorities.
• Ability to work independently in the analysis process
• High computer literacy including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Maintains confidentiality
• Maintain high level of focus and accuracy
• Ability to think analytically
• Ability to work at a fast pace with high accuracy
• Adequate volume and acceptable quality of analysis depending upon experience level
• Demonstrates the ability to independently identify the credit risks associated with a transaction
• Deals professionally with all staff and customers
• Requires near vision
• Noise level in the area is usually moderate
• Must be able to stand, grasp, finger, feel, talk and hear to perform the job
- How to Apply
How to Apply
Complete the job application at Jobs in Minneapolis.
Benefits for full time & part time over 20 hours/week:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) and Employment Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Free parking
- Professional work environment
- Friendly employees
- Flexible hours (depending upon position)
- Advancement potential
Thank you for your interest in Northeast Bank. If you have been referred to us by an employee, please tell us who referred you.
Northeast Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Vets/Disability Employer
Northeast Bank was the proud recipient of the 2012 People Development Award as recognized by the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce. The Bank was also selected as one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work" by Minnesota Business Magazine in 2012 and 2013.