Building a successful business is hard work. We have gathered the following resources to help you establish, manage and grow your business. Please note that many of these links will take you to sites outside of Northeast Bank.
The links below will open in a separate browser window and may be blocked by pop-up blockers.
Planning & Reporting Tools
- Business Loan Application Checklist
- Business Plans & Financial Statements Template Gallery including:
- Business Plans for Start Ups, Established Businesses & Nonprofits
- Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Personal Financial Statement
- Bizstats - a leading free online source for small business statistics.
Small Business Loan Programs:
- SBA Certified Development Company 504 Loans – For real estate and equipment
- SBA General Small Business Loans 7(a)
- Minneapolis Community Planning & Economic (CPED) Two Percent Loan Program which helps provide financing to small Minneapolis businesses for equipment and building improvements.
- Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD) Open to Business (OTB) lending program.
- WomenVenture is an SBA loan provider offering $500 to $50,000 loans to qualified borrowers to launch or grow small businesses.
Government & Community Resources:
- Internal Revenue Service Small Business Tax Center - Tax center for small businesses and self-employed individuals; provides information that is useful to small businesses with assets of $10 million or less.
- Minnesota Secretary of State – Business, Nonprofit & UCC Services page. The Office of the Secretary of State provides certain business services to the public and is a valuable resource for small business owners and nonprofits.
- MN Department of Revenue - State business tax information.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - The U.S. Small Business Administration provides loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
- Minneapolis Community Planning & Economic Development (CPED)
Other Small Business Resources:
- SCORE – Nonprofit organization whose mission is to grow successful small businesses across America, one business at a time. They provide mentors, business counseling, business workshops and other free tools online.
- WomenVenture: - Nonprofit dedicated to the mission to provide more than 100,000 women with tools and resources to achieve economic success.
- LegalCORPS - Connecting volunteer lawyers with microbusiness and nonprofits.
- Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Minneapolis Facade Improvement Grant Program
- Northeast Community Development Corporation
- Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce
- MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce