Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Manage your accounts online anytime and anywhere using Business Online Banking. You have enough to handle in your day without having to add "run to the bank" to your schedule.
And account management does not end with transactions. You will also have access to convenient eStatements for virtual record-keeping, Business Bill Pay which will save money on postage and Positive Pay, our fraud management tool which will identify any fraudulent activity on your accounts. Enroll now and start saving time.
Business Online Banking:
- View business account balances, transactions and check images for 90 days
- Create multiple users and control their access
- Transfer funds between accounts at Northeast Bank
- Make loan payments
- Input stop payments
- View EDI ACH Addenda information
- Enroll in eStatements
- Download to programs such as Quicken or QuickBooks for easier record keeping
- Pay bills online
- Set up recurring payments
- Establish multiple user functionality
- Business Bill Pay FAQ
- Use Positive Pay to monitor fraudulent activity as it occurs on your account
- Ability to approve or return checks or electronic transactions as they post to your account
View the Online Banking Demo
- Expedited Payment
Use this optional bill pay feature to issue an immediate paper check payment for next business day delivery to avoid a late fee, interest charges, or damage to your credit.
- Save time by choosing this easy, self-service option instead of writing and overnighting a check yourself.
- Use when needed to avoid a late fee, interest charges, or damage to your credit.
- Access from the NetTeller Bill Payment → Payments menu
- $19.95 fee per Expedited Payment check.
- Cutoff time of 6 PM Central Time for next business day delivery to any FedEx-approved street address in the U.S.
- Receive a FedEx tracking number that can be used to track your envelope once it has been shipped.