Designed for Northeast Bank customers age 50 and over, this free account pays interest on checking. Plus, it grants eligibility to the Free Spirit Club, which gives you access to a variety of activities including travel opportunities and bingo.
The Northeast Flag account offers benefits too. Like unlimited debits, free specialty checks, and anytime access to your accounts via online, mobile, and telephone banking. So you can bank, even when the bank is closed.
- Free interest-earning checking account
- Accrued daily and paid monthly
- Exclusive to customers age 50 and over
- No minimum opening deposit required
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charge
- Free unlimited debits
- Free box of non-duplicate "specialty" checks each year
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free Northeast Bank mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free Northeast Bank Visa® debit card
- Free eStatements available
- Free Spirit Club
Northeast Bank's Free Spirit Club is tailored to fit customers over 50 who lead active lifestyles. Enjoy access to financial services and information, as well as travel opportunities.
It's easy to join. Just maintain a minimum balance of $3,000 in any combination of Northeast Bank accounts.
- Tailored exclusively for customers aged 50 and over
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $3,000 in any combination of the following accounts:
Membership entitles you to a number of benefits:
- Free Northeast Flag account
- Access to value events, trips, and tours designed especially for Free Spirit members
- Free newsletter with financial information, tips, and upcoming events
- Free notary and photocopy service
- Platinum Visa credit card
- Prepaid Visa gift cards
- Direct deposit
- Savings bond redemption
- Safe deposit boxes
- Credit line (for qualified applicants)